We, humans, are always in search of amazing things around us and are fascinated by the weird and bizarre things.
While knowing or unknowing that we (humans) ourselves, are a combination of miracles and amazing things.
Today, in this blog post, we are going to explore ourselves, means we are going to explore a human body that how powerful is it, while unleashing some of the hidden miracles our body has.
- The acids in our Stomach is so strong that it can melt a razor blade. It can even digest stomach itself, but fortunately the linings in our stomach renews in three to four days so they can’t be dissolved by the acids.
- In 30 minutes, our body can produce enough heat to boil a half gallon of water.
- Human heart beats about 100,000 everyday (35 million a year) and sends about 2,000 gallons of blood to our body. The most amazing fact about the human heart is that it can create enough pressure to squirt blood at a distance of about thirty feet.
- Our blood vessels are more then 96,000 km long and that is enough cover our planet earth twice.
- One of the most important systems of the body, the immune system or defense system, a combination of cells, tissues and organs work together to fight against millions of bacteria, viruses, toxins and parasites that are always ready to attack our body.
- While smiling, you use 17 muscles, 43 while you frown and 200 while you take a single step.
- Our eyes, one of the precious gifts of nature, just weighs about 56 grams collectively but they can process 36,000 bits of information every hour.
The blog post was just a tip of the ice berg, I am sure there are millions of other hidden miracles a human body contains, while some are explored already and other needs to be explored.
If you want to add in the blog post, please fell free to write in the comments below.
Image credit: vernhart